Monday, January 14, 2008

La Chaim!

I'm sitting here, eating my organic carrot and my organic apple. Both locally grown. The apple is a Braeburn. I prefer Fuji. But the Braeburn was locally grown, the Fujis weren't.

Why care?

This county is known to have higher than average numbers in the breast cancer world. Rumor has it pesticides could be bad. That bad.

Now, I haven't had cancer, but it seems like it really sucks. More than sucks.

I love my life. I love to ride.

Braeburn over Fuji. Consumers vote with dollars. I vote for health.

More years to ride, fewer for chemo.

Just doing my part. It's all I got.

3 comments:

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

to life!

How do i get to my old stuff said...

My favorites are "Honey Crisps"

Sweet Cheeks said...

What are Honey Crisps? Are they organic and delicious?

Hiya' Velogirl! Thanks for stopping by, both of you, I'll be crusing into your blogs as soon as this lesson planning is done!