Friday, May 11, 2007

Big Bears Like Skirts

I'm down to the dregs of the laundry.

Usually I wear jeans to work. Something about bending over to help students in a skirt is just uncomfortable. Plus, I like my comfortable shoes.

But I haven't been doing my laundry. Last weekend I was at a conference and then I've just been working and riding this week. So I had to wear a skirt to work, or really gross way too recycled jeans...

So, I walk towards my classroom, and the boys all look at my legs (another thing that weirds me out, when they look at my ass in jeans at least I don't know).

After I unlock the door, a boy who is called Oso, because he actually does have the shape of a big bear, comes into my room and says, "Hey Donna, Danny say you look pretty today." I say "Marco, I think you are the one who thinks that, and now you are embarrassing Danny." "Yes Donna, you are pretty today," he said back with a red sheepish grin before he shuffled off to the right class.

Are men really that easy, or is it just hormonally challenged adolescent boys?

5 comments:

bryan said...

Nah, that sounds like pretty standard male behavior. Time-tested and everything.

Chris said...

You just bring it out of males, young and old.

Sara! said...

olá,

como adiciona alguem?
vc é brasileira?


bye!

jAndy donka-donk said...

We need leg pictures in skirt to answer your question properly...

Hope you don't realize this is also standard male behavior.....

Sweet Cheeks said...

Okay - I figured the male stuff...

why is a brazilian chick writing to me in portuguese?

and jandy - is that Christian in that photo?