Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lots going on...


Wabbit came and climbed over my balcony, onto a ledge, and saved me from freezing my ass off when I locked myself out. Thanks Wabbit.


Big Wabbit hugs for you!







I went to Dallas for a wedding. I was supposed to sleep in the same home as the teen-aged kids of the groom. Everyone trusts a teacher. During my fifth glass of wine, the 14 year-old came and said, "You're our designated driver." "Uh, does your brother has a license?" "He's got a permit." As we approached the car after bidding the new groom daddy good-bye (whom I promised the kid would not drive), I gave the kid the keys. We got lost a few times, but we made out way. Is it legal to drive a drunken adult when you have a permit?

The bike parts saga continues. only awaiting the headset at the moment. it's been any day now for a while. Spending all of this dough and waiting waiting waiting, it's just like being unemployed. No money, no cool ride. I'm ready for some new girl clothes, but I really need new pads, new helmet, and new everything so I can be brave and do new stuff while I lose less skin. At least I got a pretty dress for the wedding. If any boys want to take me out, I can show a little leg and a lot of cleavage like a real girl.


The next generation of former delinquents has graduated. It is really fun being in a small school. The graduates all had stories told about them, we whooped and hollered, and tears were shed, even on the part of school board members. Kids sang, gave speeches, and I cried like a baby as they told about where they've come from and the struggles they've overcome, how they're going to go to college. Times like that make me so proud.

2 comments:

Chris said...

When you coming back to Austin?

Damn. Do you see the size of the feet on that rabbit? You know what they say. "Big feet, big...

Sweet Cheeks said...

Ah, my devoted fan.

Big feet - not really an indicator, unfortunately...

Back to Austin? I was there for about 8 hours last weekend. I guess you'll have to renew your vows or something if you want to ride with me before Thanksgiving.