Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Humpday's Half Week in Review

This sweet objet d'art was produced while I was teaching the kids how to write essays. Who needs to pass the California High School Exit Exam when you've got this kind of talent?

What kills me is that my outfit is dead on, but I think the smile and the audience is an interpretation of character...if you click on the drawing, you'll see the guy with the mohawk has a painful looking tongue piercing. This is better than the one where they made me a Mexican with a huge sombrero.

This next one is an homage to toe clips. Upon searching the web for "toe clips", this instructional photo on log hopping in toe clips came up. It kills me, too. Why toe clips you ask? Last Sunday Jessica talked me into a rainy day hardtail ride. She showed up with toe clips and sneakers. Wow, I was scared for her, but she made it happen for three point five hours of rain soaked agony and ecstacy.


And, finally, we have election day. I hesitate to share which way I voted, because I really don't want to hear your political opinions, unless they are like mine, of course...

...but then, I'm probably just trying to throw you off. So, please, don't share yours. We're all wrong in some way, anyhow.

2 comments:

Mark Davidson said...

That picture of you is awesome! Sort of like a Joker/Gene Simmons/Dwan hybrid...

Chris said...

Dwan - the best part about that picture is the tattoo on the punk's arm. The artist caught all the details.