Monday, February 5, 2007

Ladeez in da' House


All winter long I have been finding ladybugs in my bedroom. That seems to be their favorite spot. Sometimes there are like ten of them in my room. I like them. But why are they in here?

Sometimes they make me sad, like when one died because I accidentally stepped on it when I was getting a pair of socks out of my dresser. It left a flat mashed up shell. Pretty exoskeletons are no match for a big bare woman foot.

So, what to do? I think I'll just let them crawl around. Maybe in the spring they'll go back outside. I just hope they stay off of my floor.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Maybe you smell like a flower.

Sweet Cheeks said...

maybe - but I think it's the warmth.

Brent said...

they tend to hang out in certain areas in the winter. My parents house used to have tons of them.