Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Some stuff that makes me happy

Carrot-orange juice fresh squeezed at the taqueria

Being a kick-ass parallel-parker

Dansko clogs

The ever so difficult to find (but saw one today): men with big butts

My Volvo won't die, no matter what I do to it

My mom

My dad

Being a big dork

Helping lost old ladies in the grocery store

New clothes

Books that blow my mind

India Pale Ale

Walking around on odd days off during the work week and seeing what the world is like when I'm usually at work

HBO series - they kick arse!

Knowing a bunch of good people who help me out for no apparent reason

Clocks changing in April

Mexican food

Italian food

Romance languages

Dogs

Custom bike makers

Anyone who makes a living off of their art

4 comments:

Chris said...

I second the dogs and Italian food. But, how do you sqeeze a carrot??

~ lauren said...

clocks are changing in march this year baby!

now that's what i'm talking about!

~ lauren said...

wait a sec. men with big butts? they ARE rare.

Pizie said...

Even better, clocks change in March (11th) this year!!!